Saturday, January 28, 2012

I've got a yellow and blur parakeet screaming over my shoulder. It reminds me of a previous time in the history of my life owning a yellow and blue parakeet. Ones that had 3 babies, each of them receiving an ill-fated end. Their parents met the same fate. The mama got eaten by a cat, (I am assuming since there were scattered feathers but no bird), the papa flew away in my yard and got killed by Blue Jays in front of my eyes. (I actually didn't see the death go down. He flew high into a tree and all I could hear was a high pitch song while 4 Blue Jays encroached on him. Creepy.) 2 babies got given away, and the third we kept. It flew away too. The back door got pushed open for a split instant while the household cat was coming in from outside. The bird went truckin down the block.

No comments: